Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding Templates & Lists

I am a list person.
I have now become a CRAZY list bride. Just ask my Maid of Honor...
I've been so paranoid trying to create different checklists so that I don't forget ANYTHING on the wedding day.

I've found these pre-made wedding checklists that I would LOVE to share with you!!
With all of my vendors booked, the details of the big day are the last to be taken care of.

One thing that has been a life saver during this wedding planning process, is the monthly checklist from The Knot.
You can seriously find these checklists in every bridal magazine.
However, The Knot has the most extensive list. AND you're easily able to ADD things to the checklist, or REMOVE tasks you may not need!
For example, I am not using a D.J. at my wedding. Fiance and I have chosen to use an iPod to play our music (This saves money and isn't incredibly annoying!). I was able to add the task of "create my iPod playlist" to the checklist, and remove "book a D.J."

This is another great website with tons of Pre-made wedding templates
I may not use these templates exactly, but I am definitely taking aspects from these to create my own!
For example, I love the bridal party checklists BUT they have it pre-made for a bridal party of 10 people....I have a 12 person bridal party. So I will just make my own checklist, but add all of the info from their's.

No comments:

Post a Comment