Thursday, February 3, 2011

House of Brides

For the past month or so I've been on the hunt for the perfect bridesmaid dress for my girls to wear.
I had one in mind, and when we went to the Wedding Accessory Superstore to try it on...it looked AMAZING...but WAY out of our budget! I just feel really guilty asking my bridesmaids to pay an arm and a leg for a dress they may only wear once.

From that point on I've tried so hard to get that gorgeous dress out of my head. We tried on other dresses, but nothing really came close.
I then decided that instead of trying to forget about the dress, I would call around to other bridal shops to see if MAYBE someone else had it cheaper.
I was extremely disappointed to find out that the other salons were actually MORE expensive. Well that was the end of that.

Later that evening I went to dinner at my parents home. My mom came to me and said she had great news. It turns out that she found the dress online for HALF of what the salons were selling it for!
The website is called House of Brides, and it's the largest online bridal store.

Check it out, and let me know what you think. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment