Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm back.....and Engaged = )

Over Christmas break the love of my life proposed to me in New York City! Our first night in the city we decided to take a romantic carriage ride around Central Park. With hot chocolate warming us up, we happily took in the beautiful city lights. After our ride, my love asked me to take a walk down by the ice skating rink where he then asked me to marry him.
I'm so excited to share my life with his, and finally plan our gorgeous wedding for March 9th, 2012!

Since the engagement, I have become even more wedding obsessed than I was before...so far I have my dress, a possible venue, and a possible photographer.
I have decided to keep my wedding plans top secret, but when it's all over I will gladly share everything!

But let me leave you with this little bit of inspiration from Ruffled....

Chandeliers?...Yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment